Turnigy 9x to rc plane master extreme sim

If you've got a problem then you can ask here and either I or others will likely come to your rescue.

Turnigy 9x to rc plane master extreme sim

Postby monkeyjay » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am

Hi folks, finaly recieved my new 9x from HK after killing the old one :lol: , While i was waiting for it to arrive i uprgraded my RC Plane Master to the RC Plane Master Extreme with a USB connector to plug up to 3.5mm jack plug. I plugged it all up last night in a fit of excitement ready to explore the great devide only to find that the aeleron channel was not working :cry: . well fancy that but not believing that it was a faulty radio i changed the mode through all four options and found that it is one channel that does not pick up the signal. Well still being an optimist i threw the r/x into a plane powered it all up and that channel works on the aircraft. What is going on says I :x . Can anyone shed some light on theis for me

Cheers Jay
monkeyjay

Re: Turnigy 9x to rc plane master extreme sim

Postby monkeyjay » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 pm

I think i need to clarify somewhat here. when i say the channel if the radio is set on mode 2 its the aelerons that do not respond and if i change modes then the stick that would be opperating aelerons on mode 2 then responds. i think that will make more sence. Please help
monkeyjay

Re: Turnigy 9x to rc plane master extreme sim

Postby rogueqd » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't have that sim, but what if you Mix the ailerons to an unused channel, like 7 or 8? It's a work around but it might get you flying.
rogueqd

Return to Help Needed