frsky + 9303

Problems, experiences or just something to say about RC gear? Say it here.

frsky + 9303

Postby skyguy04 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 am

Bruce,
Do you still feel like the frSky system is the best bang for your buck while also retaining maximum quality/reliability for flying giant scale gassers? I just bought a JR 9303 and the Fr Sky module. I've seen the WSky review and now i'm curious what you think today.
skyguy04

Re: frsky + 9303

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 am

Providing they maintain adequate levels of production quality, the FrSky is still the best bang for your buck on the market at the moment.

I've got all my models converted to FrSky now and I've never had a moment's problems. There are two other FrSky fliers in the club (flying everything from foamies to gasers) and they've had no problems either.

I use the FrSky in my JR 9xII (9303) and my FlySky/iMax 9X.

It still wins on the feature list too: power-down range-test, programmable failsafe and (shortly) telemetry.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby skyguy04 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

Thanks for the quick reply and vote of confidence. :-) I feel like i'm taking a leap of faith from my Spektrum gear, which i haven't had a problem with yet. But i'm trying to avoid learning the hard way. Buying all new radio equipment is tough when you haven't had any problems though. :-) As they say, "don't fix it if it ain't broke". Well, i don't want my planes to ever be broke. That is... unless i put on my dumb thumbs and fly the thing into the ground myself.

All in all, I'm trusting your advice. Can't wait to try it out.
skyguy04

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 am

Just take the usual precautions -- range test etc, and make sure the transmitter module is a good fit in the transmitter itself -- then you should be fine.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Radios and Servos