FrSky DFT Futaba FP-T7UAF issue...Help Please

Problems, experiences or just something to say about RC gear? Say it here.

Re: FrSky DFT Futaba FP-T7UAF issue...Help Please

Postby coronarc.nz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 am

Unfortunately the bigger this forum gets, the harder it is going to be to get people to notice your posted thread for help... if you don't get any answers next time around, send Bruce a PM - he's a very helpful chap and I am sure he will respond very quickly...
coronarc.nz

Re: FrSky DFT Futaba FP-T7UAF issue...Help Please

Postby kneedrag » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 am

Please remember Bruce does this for free out of his own free will. Also bare in mind when you posted this message Bruce was organizing a large flyin event which would have taken most of his time. Which a lot of people from here including myself attended... Awesome flyin and I will be at next years one...

Also remembering that this is not an official support forum for FrSky there are channels for this. Your local dealer is a good place to start. I know I was answering my phone or NZ FrSky related calls while I was at the flyin and answering questions for FrSky users at the flyin.

To hop on a forum an to start moaning because you are not immediately helped especially when there are official channels to try is not a good way to go about things.

If however in the future you do run into trouble and the forum is not answering quickly enough you can
1) Approach your local FrSky dealer
2) Give myself a e-mail on contact@phlatkits.co.nz
3) Try drop Bruce an e-mail/pm
4) All else fails visit http://www.frsky-rc.com and e-mail one of there tech guys.

BTW I check on this forum one or twice a week in my free time. Otherwise I am on my e-mail and other forums that I look after.
kneedrag

Previous

Return to Radios and Servos