Wet Frsky XJT thanks to Hobbyking

Nicad, NiMH, Lithium, A123? If it's transmitter or receiver batteries you want to talk about, do it in this forum.

Re: Wet Frsky XJT thanks to Hobbyking

Postby Mclein » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Well, If you pay for a EMS shipping with no lipos and Hobbyking decided to ship it surface to FIJI and then ship it EMS from Fiji to my country i pretty muth blame them.

Any EMS from HK post takes around 10 days to my doorstep, this "EMS" thru boat + Fiji took 2 months to arrive.. and when they drop the package like that to your doorstep there's not a choice to reject it. it is what it is, i have made arround 20 orders from HK and have no problems with all of them untill my last 3 orders where sent to Fiji.. 1 showed up like this, the other two are missing since December. If i would known i would cancel my order but then HK decided to change their policy and ship everything surface to Fiji and then to whatever country in the world.
Mclein

Re: Wet Frsky XJT thanks to Hobbyking

Postby Aussie Joe » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:22 pm

My advice is to read rc forums about Hobbyking when you have some fee time (rcgroups, and HK forum), and learn from other people's mistakes, learn how to deal with them, how to make a claim to CS. In your case you should of made a PayPal dispute claim within the 45day limit and keep it open no mater how much HK beg you to close it, keep it open until you get a satisfactory outcome.
In the last 4 years Iv made 4 claims for faulty items, each time I received credit for them with out sending them back after I sent them proof (clear photos and video)

PS I hope tx and rx keep working for you.
"Photonicinduction" One man and a plug socket = Mayhem. http://www.youtube.com/user/Photonvids?feature=watch
Aussie Joe

Previous

Return to Receiver/transmitter Batteries