FPV backpack

If you've been building electronic bits or modifying stuff you've bought then tell us all about it here. A good place to discuss the installation of 2.4GHz DIY modules too.

Re: FPV backpack

Postby AltechMYOB » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Hallmark wrote:
cynr100 wrote:
Keith wrote:15 all...

Hahahaha..................deuce.............. :lol:

Nope I think you mean "Dunce"...

Although looking at his post it was about what I expected. Lots of rhetoric, I used to be's and I still feel he should change his name to Goofy...

Anyway I blocked his ass - old man smell mixed with naphthalene does my head in... :?

To what, has this thread degenerated? :(

For somebody that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on (can you see the pattern?) about so very many others posts; their spelling, their grammar, their opinions, slurs, disparages, defame etc. etc; just what of value do you bring to this thread?

Well Oh Omniscient One, what does "I used to be's" mean? Actually, I don't want to know what you meant in your post, like just about every other one of yours.

Fountain of trivia hath runneth over Omniscient One.

If it gives you a warm and fuzzy to ply me with more of your omniscience, well you'll have to PM me, because I've blocked, AND unsubscribed.

For people that want to know how to block a user's posts - click on the user to go to their profile, then click on "Add foe".
For people that want to know how to unsubscribe from a thread - scroll down to the very bottom of the thread and click on "Unsubscribe topic".
Last edited by AltechMYOB on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AltechMYOB

FPV Backpack

Postby sloperdude » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

OK trolls and trollettes, time for an update. Bruce finished recording the last video in the FPV backpack series, but there were problems with editing and rendering, so he scrapped it and has already started over, as evidenced by the latest video on the xjet channel, which (in part) showed Bruce etching another circuit board for the video. He's breaking it up into smaller videos this time, to attempt to avoid the problems he had with the previous video, which was to finish off the entire series. So hopefully in a week the videos should start showing up.

Bruce is using a toner resist method, so it looks like we'll be printing out transfers of the circuit on our own laser printers, instead of buying pre-made boards. Which is fine, since it will speed up the build.
sloperdude

Postby Hallmark » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 am

AltechMYOB wrote:
Although looking at his post it was about what I expected. Lots of rhetoric, I used to be's and I still feel he should change his name to Goofy...

Anyway I blocked his ass - old man smell mixed with naphthalene does my head in... :?

To what, has this thread degenerated? :(

For somebody that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on (can you see the pattern?) about so very many others posts; their spelling, their grammar, their opinions, slurs, disparages, defame etc. etc; just what of value do you bring to this thread?

Well Oh Omniscient One, what does "I used to be's" mean? Actually, I don't want to know what you meant in your post, like just about every other one of yours.

Fountain of trivia hath runneth over Omniscient One.

If it gives you a warm and fuzzy to ply me with more of your omniscience, well you'll have to PM me, because I've blocked, AND unsubscribed.

For people that want to know how to block a user's posts - click on the user to go to their profile, then click on "Add foe".
For people that want to know how to unsubscribe from a thread - scroll down to the very bottom of the thread and click on "Unsubscribe topic".

Ho hum... :roll:
Last edited by Hallmark on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby Ted Browning » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:56 am

Over and Out ... we gone!
Ted Browning

Postby AlanGP » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi Bruce,

Just listened to you latest not so weekly news and I am happy to hear that you are going to move on with the diversity system. However, following this build I have had many of the components for some weeks/months but dont have the skill to produce the PCBs. I got the impression you were looking into sourcing PCBs for the TX and RX. Have you made any progress and where can i buy a couple of sets?

regards

Alan
AlanGP

Previous

Return to DIY Projects and Hacks