FPV backpack

If you've been building electronic bits or modifying stuff you've bought then tell us all about it here. A good place to discuss the installation of 2.4GHz DIY modules too.

Re: FPV backpack

Postby Hallmark » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

j5ffx wrote:Hallmark, your absolutely right Some folks are just not happy unless they're controlling / complaining...

So just let me ask you this, why do you keep doing it?

Don't get me wrong I'm just wondering why you keep telling people to basically shut up and yet, as i understand it.
You have already got a working backpack from Bruce.

Its not even like your helping people by posting any close up pictures of it showing the schematics.
Well, not to the wider community anyway. I wonder, is that another form of control you crave.

I don't know what your problem is, maybe its little man Syndrome, maybe your just an idiot.
suffice to say, controlling/complaining.
I for 1 am sick of reading it.

Its like you want to be in charge of something and you have failed to realise that you are not!

PS. No need to reply, I'm not interested.
It would be just another one of your rants and if i wanted to read that sort of thing, id just look at your previous posts.
No no i mean it Hallmark, please don't reply to this. It would only result in stupid tit for tat comments
which i can openly admit you would win with experience.

I apologise to everyone else who's reading this, rant over.
regards Jeff

LOL Control - don't reply - Control - no don't reply..... LOL

I have posted the pics to many people because they had sense enough to ask politely ;)

Have a nice day Jeff :P
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby rotorz » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Another week goes by, still no backpack.
Wonder what the next video in the Backpack series will be?..'How to drill holes in PCBs', 'How to replace the fuse in your soldering iron', 'How to make payments by paypal', who knows when or what the next exciting installment will bring?

Yawn..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUw1oBxUI8
rotorz

Postby sloperdude » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi everybody. I've been a member here for a while, and read all the posts.

I expect that quite a few of you know where to get the TX and RX modules that Bruce is using for the backpack, but if not, here goes.

http://www.foxtechfpv.com/fpv-equipments-58g-fpv-video-equipment-c-70_76.html?page=2&sort=20a They're in the middle of the page. The RX module is the RX5808, and the TX module is the TX5823. As of today there are 26 pieces of each in stock.

Bruce, summer in the northern hemisphere is almost over, and while I can understand that you'd want to have everything in place including the circuit boards before you finish the video series for the backpack, you could at least post a schematic and parts list for those who have been patiently waiting for over a year for a project that was promised 'soon,' 'later this week,' and 'any time now.' Half of the reason for going with the video backpack is to save money, but the continued wait just means that many people will give up and go with a more expensive commercial system.

Please spare the flaming for my impatience after a year of waiting.
sloperdude

Postby cynr100 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 am

Hi Hallmark,

Could you please PM me some pics of the Backpack, cheers :D

Thanks
Dennis
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:05 am

cynr100 wrote:Hi Hallmark,

Could you please PM me some pics of the Backpack, cheers :D

Thanks
Dennis

ok want the bom too?
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby cynr100 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 am

If you would be so kind, yes thanks.

Dennis
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 am

done bro, check out the way the UBEC is mounted too, keeps it all nice and tidy...
Hallmark

Postby cautious32 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:33 am

Hi Hallmark

I can't pm at he moment so I'll post here.

Could you please send me as much info as you have on the FPV backpack? I'm ready to build my quad and I'd like to add the backpack.

John
cautious32

Postby rotorz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 am

Oi Rambo, post a photocopy of your BOM
rotorz

Postby AltechMYOB » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Hallmark wrote:I have posted the pics to many people because they had sense enough to ask politely ;)

Have a nice day Jeff :P

Curious... you said you would send them to me, tho they're a no-show. :(
Let's see, that was back in...

:shock: July - "Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 am "

Hallmark wrote:
AltechMYOB wrote:
Hallmark wrote:I'll send you a close up and BoM.

Ahhh... the secret underground version for mates.

<sigh>

I'll organise something for you too mate... ;)

hmm... :?

Dam that snail-mail... err :?

<sigh>
AltechMYOB

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Projects and Hacks