Futaba Conquest radio conversion to 2.4(Help Wanted)

If you've been building electronic bits or modifying stuff you've bought then tell us all about it here. A good place to discuss the installation of 2.4GHz DIY modules too.

Re: Futaba Conquest radio conversion to 2.4(Help Wanted)

Postby ergocentric » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

rotorcrafts wrote:Also what effect will the trainer switch have on the 2.4 system if it is activated when the 2.4 system is working.

Unless you know precisely what you are doing I would not recommend rewiring then using it as an instructor transmitter.
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby Tarasdad » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:25 am

Will this module work on a Conquest 6-ch AM transmitter (Futaba mod. # FP-T6NLK)?
Tarasdad

Postby rotorcrafts » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:24 pm

ergocentric wrote:
rotorcrafts wrote:Also what effect will the trainer switch have on the 2.4 system if it is activated when the 2.4 system is working.

Unless you know precisely what you are doing I would not recommend rewiring then using it as an instructor transmitter.

Thankyou for your help. well i already converted my radio using the trainer port, I removed the trainer port plug from the main board and i identified the -ve and +ve wire. One of the remaininng two wires was of the PPM signal so taht wasnt difficult at all. I also found a four pin connector that nicely seated on the four protruding pins. I dont have a trainer port now but i am on 2.4ghz :D
rotorcrafts

Postby rotorcrafts » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Tarasdad wrote:Will this module work on a Conquest 6-ch AM transmitter (Futaba mod. # FP-T6NLK)?

I think it should.
rotorcrafts

Previous

Return to DIY Projects and Hacks