To get FrSky telemetry module or not??

If you've been building electronic bits or modifying stuff you've bought then tell us all about it here. A good place to discuss the installation of 2.4GHz DIY modules too.

Re: To get FrSky telemetry module or not??

Postby disco stu » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:00 am

That did confuse me also, and thought maybe hobbyking just used the same description for something else. I am comforted by the fact that is says so on FrSky page.

If there are small switches on that little board, then it means I can solder an extension in I guess and mount switch externally to it, or have a hole etc

Thanks for your help
disco stu

That did confuse me also, and thought maybe hobbyking just used the same description for something else. I am comforted by the fact that is says so on FrSky page.

If there are small switches on that little board, then it means I can solder an extension in I guess and mount switch externally to it, or have a hole etc

Thanks for your help
disco stu

Thanks for your help
disco stu

Postby kaptain_zero » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 am

I guess you'll find out when you get the unit in your hands..... Can't really tell by looking at the pictures.

Christian
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
-- Pablo Picasso
kaptain_zero

Postby disco stu » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 am

Sorry about the three posts up there-network at work is funny and hasn't been happy with this site at all today.

I did find one decent photo that showed 2 slide type switches on that little board with the LED and bind button on it, so it should all be good. Thanks for the help, I'm a bit happier now
disco stu

Previous

Return to DIY Projects and Hacks