New Boeing PETA pulsejets

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

New Boeing PETA pulsejets

Postby Willzilla » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am

This might be of interest to anyone interested in pulse jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmmUF9fPSE

I dont know if this has been posted here before but please tell me if it has!
Willzilla

Re: New Boeing PETA pulsejets

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 am

They're not the only US Aerospace companies working on new advanced pulsejet technology - but I can't say any more ;-)
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby Willzilla » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 am

THANKS im so curious now and I have to be left wondering. All I want to know is if there is going to be a more quiet and efficient kind of pulsejet that still gets very hot. Im mainly interested in low noise for a secret project of mine ;) How would one go about making a pulsejet more quiet?
Willzilla

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

To make a pulsejet quiet you have to convert what is a pulsating gas-flow into a continuous gas-flow. This is a process called integration and is exactly what the muffler on your car or motorbike does.

Unfortunately, integration usually requires the use of large, baffled expansion chambers which are bulky and heavy -- two things that don't go hand in hand with aviation.

I've experimented with running engines 180 degrees out of phase but that only gives about a 6dB reduction in sound level -- hardly enough difference to even detect with the human ear.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby jorgea » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 pm

To reduce sound level would be too costly and probably not worth the trouble

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world
over adored find cheap flights find cheap airline tickets cheap flight search cheap airfare deal cheap air travel cheap plane tickets cheap air flights or try to find cheap flights cheap airfare deal cheap air travel cheap plane tickets cheap air flights cheap flight search online. Everyone wants to \ent downstairs find cheap flights cheap airfare deal cheap air travel cheap plane tickets cheap air flights cheap flight search bob hike uphill he zoo for find cheap flights cheap airfare deal cheap air travel cheap plane tickets cheap air flights cheap flight search the poster was set on fire lost the
prize mercury poisoning treatment lead poisoning antidote lead poisoning treatment mercury detox safe mercury detoxification aluminum chelation heavy metal detox for iron heavy metal detox in body metal detoxification heavy metal natural detox detox clay baths clay bath experiences detoxifying clay detoxifying bath bentonite detox bentonite clay detox bath magnetic clay bath clay baths for children the camp was set on fire e snow all melted detox diets for weight loss how to lose weight fast how to burn stomach fat what foods burn fat the fastest way to lose weight best way to lose weight foods that help you lose weight fast ways to lose weight foods that help lose weight what is the best way to lose weight foods to lose weight whats the fastest way to lose weight fastest inexpensive way to lose weight how to lose weight extremely fast how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
[url=http://www.autismtoday.com/can%20clay%20baths%20cure%20autism.htm]adult autism
treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism[/url]
jorgea

Return to Non-RC