what to do

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

what to do

Postby Malcurin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 am

I think i was just told my my G/F that's its either her or this hobby ...... and that its an expensive one and that id be spending too much time on it and not her

sorry but if she really did say all that i don't think i can choose her its very selfish of her to even ask that
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Re: what to do

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

A woman that won't allow a man a bit of freedom and time in his shed, can't be a good long term investment!
My wife has always taken the view that she knows what I get up to in my spare time, and it ain't (isn't) misbehaving!
:lol: :lol:
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm

My wife complains about the constant stream of packages that arrive sometimes daily and the mess in my hobby room :o , I complain about the cartons of wine that appear in the boot of her car and the lack of room in the fridge for beer :x .
However........... :P .............we compromise, the only way a relationship can survive. If you have to choose, do it for the long term.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby pldb64 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

SWMBO just bought me a new plane for my birthday ... need i say more! :-)
Turnigy 9x, FrSky 2-Way/Telemetry DHT DIY, Smartieparts BRD, ER9x FW
AXN-Floater (stock esc, motor & prop, HK orange 9g servos)
pldb64

Postby quarry44 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Ask gf what she'd rather have,you in the shed fiddling with your plane,or you at the pub getting sloshed with your mates.If answer is not to your liking,find new gf until you find one that agrees with you :mrgreen:
quarry44

Postby Malcurin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 pm

quarry44 wrote:Ask gf what she'd rather have,you in the shed fiddling with your plane,or you at the pub getting sloshed with your mates.If answer is not to your liking,find new gf until you find one that agrees with you :mrgreen:

that's basically what i said we shall see what she says when I see her again tonight :S
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
Malcurin

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 pm

that's basically what i said we shall see what she says when I see her again tonight :S

I know this isn't facebook but what happened?
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby Malcurin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 pm

She said she would rather have me in the shed and have my Monies invested in something that wouldn't go down the toilet :) trying to convince her to take up photography or Videoing as a Hobby too ( Need a photographer hehehe ) Hell i even managed to get myself a budget for the hobby when i start my new job on the 9th of next month Muahahaa its almost a plane every week if i buy from Hobbyking so it all worked out :)

on another Note my Diamond encrusted AXN dream will come true, Diamonds are the hardest thing known to man, Seams reasonable to think it would protect the axn in a crash, so covering it all in diamonds but the extra weight does mean i will have to leave off things like gps tracking and lost model alarms, and all the other safety devices known then as I am flying and suddenly realize my shoe laces are untied and tie them up and loose the model in the air, Ill at least know it wont be a pile of foam someplace and walk away smiling....
Malcurin

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

She said she would rather have me in the shed and have my Monies invested in something that wouldn't go down the toilet

Result :D

BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

I told my missus I need another AXN to repair my damaged one, she said "Okay"......................... :shock: :oops: ....something is afoot.......... :? :?
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Next

Return to Non-RC