Time for a laugh

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Time for a laugh

Postby cynr100 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:53 am

An oldie but a goodie, I think we all need a laugh. If you are not jumping around in your seat by the end check for a heart beat :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-MucVWo-Pw
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Re: Time for a laugh

Postby Jolly-Swagman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks cynr100 , couldnt stop laughing
Jolly-Swagman

Postby aidan284 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 pm

The guy in the middle has the most enthusiam.But great, cheered me up!!
If you don't know it, Look it up
aidan284

Postby cynr100 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

They're called "The Chooky Dancers" and have been around since 2006, this was the first showing of Zorba. Apparently they have travelled the world as tradional dancers, sadly I believe their founder has passed on.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby cynr100 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Copper Wire Facts
After having dug to a depth of 3 metres last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 6 metres, and shortly after, a story was published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, Australia’s Northern Territory Times, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 10 metres in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely . .. .
.. . sweet-b...ger-all!!
Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

. . . makes ya feel proud to be Australian!
cynr100

Return to Non-RC