The big 2.4GHz Prize Draw

Here's where you can keep a track of the current "win free stuff" opportunities on RCModelReviews.

The big 2.4GHz Prize Draw

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 am

The webpage with everyone's YouTube ID and draw number will be up on the website shortly.

Please check that your ID and number are there, email or PM me if it's missing or wrong.

I'm hoping to get the draw done and dusted this week (at long last).
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: The big 2.4GHz Prize Draw

Postby errsemr » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 am

I am not a youtube member. Is this draw open to forum contributors also? If so, how to sign up?
errsemr

Postby RCModelReviews » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am

Well the easiest way would be to simply sign up for a YouTube account (costs nothing but your time) and then subscribe to the RCModelReviews YouTube channel but if you have an objection to that I can add you to the list since you now have a forum ID anyway.
RCModelReviews

Postby errsemr » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm

RCModelReviews wrote:Well the easiest way would be to simply sign up for a YouTube account (costs nothing but your time) and then subscribe to the RCModelReviews YouTube channel but if you have an objection to that I can add you to the list since you now have a forum ID anyway.

Yes, that would be kind as I am not going to become a youtube user in the near future. Thanks!
errsemr

Postby siang » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi,
I still can't find any ID or drew no. I've sign up on both forum and utube, what have I done wrong?
siang

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am

I'm still working on the upload of the IDs. All the data is in my database but I've got to render a webpage so people can see it and confirm. Fortunately it's raining today so that's what I'm working on now.
RCModelReviews

Postby Startazz » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah we had the same this end Bruce,rain ;-( but at least the numbers might go up soon ;-)
IT'S BETTER TO DIE A TIGER THAN TO DIE AS A PUSSY!
Startazz

Postby Startazz » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

RCModelReviews wrote:I'm still working on the upload of the IDs. All the data is in my database but I've got to render a webpage so people can see it and confirm. Fortunately it's raining today so that's what I'm working on now.

Hi Bruce just been to the website again and still can't see no ID numbers yet mate :( i take it your still a bit bussy then but i have read a good couple of aticals and i'm looking forward to the review of the turnigy 9x version2 ;) keep up the good work mate.
IT'S BETTER TO DIE A TIGER THAN TO DIE AS A PUSSY!
Startazz

Postby RCModelReviews » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks... I'm hoping to get the list up today some time. It just keeps getting longer!
RCModelReviews

Postby Roger » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 am

Suggest you stop oggling at your bikini clad assistants...! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) always helps the work go faster... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roger

Next

Return to Win free RC stuff