Locating XT60 connectors

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Locating XT60 connectors

Postby Billthesheepdog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:03 am

HI all. I have been looking all over for the xt60 connectors. Hobby King is of course out.

Anyone know of a source?

Thanks!
Newbie with a thousand questions on the Turnigy 9X tx and the AXN Clouds Fly! I have not flown yet, still waiting for the AXN to come in.
Billthesheepdog

Re: Locating XT60 connectors

Postby cynr100 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:13 am

Ebay,if you are in Australia, look for store in the name of "less...than...three" have used this supplier several times. My last purchase 5 sets XT60 (originals)with postage AUD8.99 with delivery 4 days.
They also had a web site Hobby Unicorn but this seems to have disappeared.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Billthesheepdog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 am

Thanks for that but I am in the USA. They probably would be cost prohibitive if they would even send to me.
Newbie with a thousand questions on the Turnigy 9X tx and the AXN Clouds Fly! I have not flown yet, still waiting for the AXN to come in.
Billthesheepdog

Postby Hallmark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 am

I had the same issue and decided to change the plugs to deans connectors, they are much more available here (Australia).

Good luck,

HMk
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby RCModelReviews » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 am

RCTimer seem to have them $7 for 5 "pairs" -- although I don't know how that works because they're listed separately for male and female -- go figure.

That price includes shipping.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby kaptain_zero » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah, I've seen that before at RCtimer.... calling 2 of the same item a "pair". Must be a language thing that doesn't translate well to English.

Not sure why HK would show them as out of stock, I just checked and they show the 5 pair (REAL pairs, one male, one female) package as available with more than 10+ in stock at the International warehouse... only $3.19 but that does NOT include shipping of course.

The link: http://goo.gl/0alrh

Regards

Christian
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
-- Pablo Picasso
kaptain_zero

Postby Evil_Jon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 pm

I just purchased 5 pairs (5male 5 female) on ebay from this US seller: http://tinyurl.com/7cts4cw
They were on sale for $5 shipped but now up to $7.50. They appear to be genuine but I don't have enough experience with xt-60s to be sure.
Evil_Jon

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)