Just wow

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Re: Just wow

Postby Malcurin » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 am

Well I've done it now, Ive started to build a transmitter tray, got it all cut out and glued together at my Instructors house he has been trying to get me to use one since i started, and today I fell to the dark side, he let me use his on Phoenix and I just found it a lot more accurate so i thought hey why not, tomorrow we are fiber glassing it all up for added strength and then I'm adding the cloth and the padding to keep the transmitter in, and All will be golden,

GO THE DARK SIDE !!!!
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Postby Malcurin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am

well today my elevator servo failed on me during an inverted flight and it came tumbling down hitting the ground nose first, lots of damage and lots of experience had fixing her up, elevator servo is totally frozen solid cant move it at all.... weird don't know what happened but I'm glad i brought 2 spares :) :mrgreen:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150928953577773&set=a.10150928952602773.408979.679387772&type=3
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
Malcurin

Postby pldb64 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 pm

I think as Bruce would say "time to warm up the hot glue gun"!!!! :-)

Or alternatively i'll show my age and say "merely a flesh wound" :-)
Turnigy 9x, FrSky 2-Way/Telemetry DHT DIY, Smartieparts BRD, ER9x FW
AXN-Floater (stock esc, motor & prop, HK orange 9g servos)
pldb64

Postby Malcurin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Lol and me knowing what its from just shows my age

all fixed up and going to test her this morning and get her all trimmed up, as soon as my car is returned to me today im going on a small trip south for a few days to see my lady before i start work and gotta have something to do while she is at work... lol gotta remember to pack the glue gun :).
Malcurin

Previous

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)