Extremely low inverted flying with AXN

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Extremely low inverted flying with AXN

Postby Bio Hazzard » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 am

cynr100 this ones for you ;)

>> INSANE INVERTED ACTION HERE <<

Oh and if your wondering how I did that it was just complete skills and determination :lol:
Bio Hazzard

Re: Extremely low inverted flying with AXN

Postby cynr100 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 am

ROTFLMAO......... :lol: :lol:
Thanks, now I know it is possible to recover from the impossible............. :lol:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Bio Hazzard » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:46 am

After that flight, when I checked the plane I found that the elevator servo had fallen out of its slot as the glue had loosened. Luckily it didn't cause any problems with the flight :)
Bio Hazzard

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 am

So the truth is out there: the earth is flat but it curves the other way in Australia
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby Bio Hazzard » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 am

Thats why inverted flying is only possible in Australia :lol:
Bio Hazzard

Postby cynr100 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 pm

I know it's hard for the rest of the planet to understand, but we do thinks the right way (up) in Oz :lol:

Bio, I was trying to pick your flying location, was it somewhere near Hemmant :?:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Bio Hazzard » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 am

cynr100 wrote:I know it's hard for the rest of the planet to understand, but we do thinks the right way (up) in Oz

Reminds me of the opening scene in They're a Weird Mob

I live quite close to the city, its a field in Norman park. The field I use is next to the navy cadets training place. Is the Hemmant field where everyone flies in Brisbane?
Bio Hazzard

Postby cynr100 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Don't know on that Bio, I was just trying to pickout your location from the background. Angle of the sun, size of the background buildings etc etc and I guessed at Hemmant.
How lucky can you get flying that close to the city centre,a part from the field I'm flying at now it's an hour an a half drive up the range or join a registered club.
You'd think with all these sugar cane fields around there would be plenty of space.......wrong!
cynr100

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)