Best Flight Simulator

Re: Best Flight Simulator

Postby DiviG » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Also got Clear View.. purchased online for abt $40, u get a lifetime license and support facility.. graphics much better than FMS.. I think it's a v good option.. also got a good number of planes, helis n cars models..
DiviG

Postby propfella » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 am

If money is a problem I'd go for Clearview every time. Still about $49.00 from memory and it gives you what you need. I have over 200 planes for mine. I use a Turnigy 9X to fly it and it's never let me down on frame rate or software crashes yet. I've had plenty of virtual crashes but that's half the fun. I really can't see any reason to spend out big, like $299.00. OK there may be a lot more gimmicks but to do what you want to do, get the feel for flying Clearview is my choice.
propfella

Postby Hallmark » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Phoenix plain and simple.

For me the real challenge was orientation and this simulator did provide me with every bit of muscle memory and reactionary process I needed to put the AXN into successful first flight. Have I bent my AXN? Hell yeah, but I have had hours of fun flying and as Bruce said no matter what the weather you can fly...

Phoenix is the one I bought and I took the DX5e out with my first AXN so I was comfortable from the get go...

Hallmark
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby MojoMaestro » Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 am

Well a bang for the buck is Phoenix RC Sim because (for free) the software keeps being update, i bought V2.5 & now it's V4.0. The flying are being updated by both Phoenix crew & unofficials (users created) & U get downloads from unofficial sites. U get new models & schemes to download. U can create your own flying sites.
So far in 2.5 years i got about 130 models + my personal modifications & 40+ sites.

The physics are realistic & graphics are challenging.
it can suit both beginners & experts, all parameters are adjustable.
includes online playing & several ability contest & a very progresive training mode. :ugeek:

mine came with a Spektrum DX5e for 140$+shipping > a good deal.
VERUS AMICUS EST TANQUAM ALTER IDEM

Heli : Xieda 9958/Falcon 400 3D (Edge body)/EXI 450 ZL pro/EXI 500 CF/T-Rex 600 ESP (Airwolf body).
Plane : AXN Floater Jet (mod)/Cessna 182 (mod)/Mini-Saturn 3D/Mini-Cuckoo (4 times)/DIY Sky Riders Spartan EDF
MojoMaestro

Previous

Return to Flight Simulators