Bouquets, brickbats and suggestions

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Re: Bouquets, brickbats and suggestions

Postby james_h » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm

siang wrote:
palton wrote:I also miss scratch building topics, or more of exhcange of drawings, building threads for different kind of models, foam, balsa etc. Not only technical stuff in terms of electronics, I love it, but miss building threads as well. think that would be nice.

Yea, scratch build, tips, plan, info ........

^^^^^ Yeah what he said ;) ^^^^^
If you crash at least try to do it with style
james_h

Postby baner » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 am

Hi We could do with a web page for software or hardware upgrades or conversion to find stuff at the moment seems to be all over the place like batterie conversions and software upgrades. :?
baner

Postby Old Fart » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 am

Hello Bruce good to read your articles,wondered what had happened to you over at rcu,a loss for everyone i think.
Old Fart

Postby pushinoldrc » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 am

Good to see you here, Old Fart, and Welcome! :D I always enjoy reading your posts on RCU, and consider them a wealth of info. I hope to be seeing a lot of them here.
Bryan
Landing is one aerobatic maneuver that MUST be perfected!
pushinoldrc

Postby kaptain_zero » Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 am

Bruce,
If I may be so forward...... Xjets and RCmodelReviews are taking an awful lot of your time and yet, there seems to be no connection between the two. I'm pretty sure the xjet videos get a lot of attention and I'm sure a bunch of those Chaps/Sheilas who follow xjets would hang out on the RCmodelsReviews forum, if they knew it existed!! Perhaps they do... perhaps they don't. I just don't see the link between the two!

I for one enjoy both your youtube channels but wish that they were one channel so that fresh content would appear to be added more frequently.

In other words, I think you are spreading yourself too thinly.

Regards

Christian aka

Kaptain "If you spread yourself too thinly... the cracker will seem to be to dry" Zero
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
-- Pablo Picasso
kaptain_zero

Previous

Return to Feedback on this website