Return to RCMR home from forum pages

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Return to RCMR home from forum pages

Postby adidarc » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

It would be nice to have a button to navigate back to the RCMR home page from the forum page. As far as I can see, no such button exists.

RJ
adidarc

Re: Return to RCMR home from forum pages

Postby Kris » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Yes it does, it's your back button in the web browser, just got to hit it more than once. ;-)
Kris

Postby quarry44 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 pm

If you hit "board index",you'll be right at the start.
quarry44

Postby kaptain_zero » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

The back button only works if you *start* at the main page.... I never do, I have a bookmark that takes me straight to the forum. If I want to view the main site page, as in http://www.rcmodelreviews.com, I have to swipe and delete the */forum/xxxxxxxxx with xxx being wherever it is I am at the moment, in the address window of my browser. I can't say it's much of a problem for me, but it does irk me that you only get a clickable link to the "Board index" and not to the main home page of RCMR. I'm not sure if it's a big chore to do in phpbb, but I think I'd rather have Bruce work on his next review/video for now. :mrgreen:

Regards

Christian
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
-- Pablo Picasso
kaptain_zero

Postby cynr100 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 am

I have RCMR and Forums both as favourites, any time I want to swap it's just a click away. Small bit of work for a web master to fix but as Kapitan_Zero says I would rather Bruce be working on more important issues.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Return to Feedback on this website