A little news for Bruce

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

A little news for Bruce

Postby heliplanes » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Bruce, I notice on your administrator page you make comment regarding HobbyKing's forums. Obviously you refer to the "Answers" section. Things were rather bad some time ago but have now been partially fixed. Timeouts are now giving more time on line before being booted. Logging back in is now possible from the actual forum and page. It's at the top of the questions. No longer being taken away from the page. I tend to copy all posts I make just in case I get booted during a trip to the bathroom or drinking a cuppa. If I should be logged off I simply log back on and re-enter the post. The forum is rather archaic in use and I don't believe HobbyKing is very worried about what it's like. It answers questions they don't wish to be involved with and free advice is given by people not on their payroll.

It's still full of would be Pro contributors making their own points scores to gain the rating. Also multiple questions on the one subject is rife. I saw one instance of the same question being asked 4 times by different members, one after the other. Nobody bothers to read past entries for an answer and demand individual attention. Some form of moderation would be welcome but HobbyKing prefer the way it is and Rafferty's rules apply.

The unusual pack hunt for that golden 10 cent piece still abounds. It would be better if it was completely dropped. If people really wish to help they're not interested in a 10 cent bounty. Policing of posts is no longer seen as one of the regulars has left for greener pastures and the remaining one makes comments only and rarely.

In short it's a mess but a mess made by members and to many it's home (of sorts?) I wouldn't worry too much, you have enough to keep you occupied. Many questions are being answered and occasionally a new one appears :o
What goes up, must come down, the heaviest parts first.
heliplanes

Re: A little news for Bruce

Postby Wilson Hyatt » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:47 pm

Sales at HobbyKing's shop in Hong Kong have been increasing lately, with demand for products from the shop spiking recently. Well, now I would like to read https://realtytimes.com/advicefromtheexpert/item/1042174-is-it-safe-to-use-college-paper-writing-services-today article to before hiring an online writer to assist me in writing an essay on this shop. The company has seen growth in sales across all product categories, with a particular increase in drone sales.
Wilson Hyatt

Re: A little news for Bruce

Postby Lukas Green » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:41 am

HobbyKing is a great online shop. I have been shopping with them for a long time and it's always been great. They have the best prices and excellent service. The products are of high quality, so I can fly with confidence. Also, visit https://xessays.net/ source to hire professional writers. They have lots of nice planes and kits, and they are well priced. I've had no problems with the shipments or returns of my orders.
Lukas Green

Return to Feedback on this website