EMS -- epic fail

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

Re: EMS -- epic fail

Postby Oops » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 am

Sid Sideslip wrote:Honestly, don't ask me. It takes me ten minutes to open one of those plastic bags on a roll at the supermarket, by which time I've forgotten what I wanted to put in it.

Sid, I have been told some good tales about the folks living in Tasmania but didn't realised it was this good :lol:
Oops

Postby Jolly-Swagman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 am

Sid Sideslip wrote:Honestly, don't ask me. It takes me ten minutes to open one of those plastic bags on a roll at the supermarket, by which time I've forgotten what I wanted to put in it.

LOL, yeah my Wife hates those plastic roll bags a the supermarket too, sometimes the buggers dont want to open out :lol:
Jolly-Swagman

Postby Sid Sideslip » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

Oops wrote:

Sid, I have been told some good tales about the folks living in Tasmania but didn't realised it was this good :lol:

Everything you've heard or read is true. It's Deliverance country down here. Except most of us are too dumb to play the banjo. :lol:

It's also one of the most beautiful places on Earth and a very pleasant place to live. Er, except for the plastic bags at the supermarket. ;)
What goes up...better bloody stay up (until I say otherwise).
Sid Sideslip

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:09 am

To get the backing off your covering film -- get two bits of sticky tape (sellotape or whatever). Place one on each side (ie: one on the film, one on the backing). Now pull the sticky apart and voila -- the backing comes off.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby Sid Sideslip » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 am

RCModelReviews wrote:To get the backing off your covering film -- get two bits of sticky tape (sellotape or whatever). Place one on each side (ie: one on the film, one on the backing). Now pull the sticky apart and voila -- the backing comes off.

Gerroff, super glue on your fingers is funnier.

Especially trying to get the two halves off afterwards. Totally Mr Bean that would be. ;)
What goes up...better bloody stay up (until I say otherwise).
Sid Sideslip

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 am

When the grandkids were small I would give them a piece of selotape and watch them try to get rid of it... amused me for hours, until gran came along...
If anyone is feeling a bit paranoid....BEHIND YOU....
Keith

Previous

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)