Re the warning "Goodlucksell"

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

Re the warning "Goodlucksell"

Postby phil f » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 pm

i have just read your article re Goodlucksell in china. I had a problem with them last year when the item never arrived so i contacted them and they advised that another item would be posted. Nothing arrived so contacted e-bay and got money back. there response to ebay never mentioned that a second item had been shipped and as the first never arrived I was susspicious. Like you I have tried their shop again for servos lead . After a longish wait nothing has arrived so will contact them shortly prior to going through e-bay again for a refund. This tim though I will let e-bay know in no uncertain term that i think they are taking monies under false pretence . I'll update asthings occur. has anyone else been stung ?
phil f

Re: Re the warning "Goodlucksell"

Postby phil f » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Well the items I ordered finally turned up , over a month after order was placed. The Chinese new year was possibly to blame .
phil f

Postby ergocentric » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 pm

is goodlucksell related to goodluckbuy?

I have bought LEDs from goodluckbuy and they arrived, took a couple weeks though
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby RCModelReviews » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

GLB is a gamble.

Some of my orders came through just fine -- others have been a complete botch-up.

Until they are consistent enough to trust, I'll continue to give them a wide berth. I'll simply pay more for the same product by purchasing elsewhere. At least that way I've got a fighting chance of receiving everything in the order, well packed and in a reasonable time.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)