Why has HK order to the USA warehouse been screwed up???????

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

Why has HK order to the USA warehouse been screwed up???????

Postby Captain351 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Here is a copy of a conversation with HK's Customer Service! They just will not tell me why there was a problem with my order. They keep saying it was a customs problem! Shipping from the US to US does not go through customs!

If they would just say "We Screwed up" I would be a lot less mad!

Ron
Oct 26 15:14

7 days since shipping notice! Paid for 2-3 day delivery! Cannot track package! Where is my order?

Comments
User photo
Chris
HKCS

Hi Ron,

It appears tha tyour order was made via USPS. As there was a problem with the said shipping courier, HobbyKing upgraded your shipping method to UPS for free. It will have a new transit time of 3-4 days, which is 1 day difference. In case that you will not receive the order within transit time, please do contact your local post office or customs. If still no news you can contact us immediately.

Regards.

Chris
HobbyKing Support Team

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

October 26, 2013 15:28
User photo
Ron

That reply answers nothing and causes even more questions!

1. What was the problem with the shipping courier? I understand that there is a problem with your International Warehouse and shipping Lipos but this was an order via your U.S.A. warehouse. Why was there a problem?

2. If it was reshipped via UPS What was the Shipping Date? What is the Tracking # and most importantly when will I get it!

3. Since I paid for expedited shipping and did not receive it will I be reimbursed for the difference! I received notice of shipping on 10/18 it is now now 10/25 that is 7 days. How can it be only 1 day late when 7 days have already past since it was originally shipped!

The correct response to this matter will determine whether I make another purchase from Hobby King ever again!

October 26, 2013 16:28
User photo
Chris
HKCS

Hi Ron,

Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

We apologize for the previous response and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be informed that USPS is unable to send parcel due to some customs issues. Therefore, in order for us to ship your parcel and to avoid inconvenience, we have automatically upgraded your shipping method from USPS to UPS. Although UPS is much expensive compared to USPS. The transit time for UPS is within 3-4 days. This may take a day longer but rest assured that your parcel will be delivered to you.

Your parcel was posted on 19 Oct. 2013 with the tracking number 1Z050R0F0353978359 which you may track at http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track. Upon checking, the scheduled delivery of your parcel is on Tuesday, 10/29/2013, by end of day.

In case you will not receive your order within the allotted time, please contact your local post office and customs to check your parcel using your tracking number. If there would be no information by then, please contact us again for further assistance. We are looking forward for you to receive your parcel.

Thanks for emailing support.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards.

Chris
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

October 27, 2013 21:05
User photo
Ron

I do not understand what the problem was with the shipment of this order! This order was from the USA warehouse not the international! There should have been no customs issues because the order should have been shipped from the US to the US. I paid for expedited shipping which I did not get! I paid higher prices at the US warehouse because I wanted the stuff fast which I did not get!

I expect some form of compensation for your screw-ups with this order. If I am not satisfied I will never purchase from your company again! This level of incompetence is unexceptionable even for a Chinese vendor

October 29, 2013 02:47
Captain351

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)