FrSky 2.4 module compatible with Eclipse 7

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

FrSky 2.4 module compatible with Eclipse 7

Postby Iwade » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:11 am

Hi,
Wonder can any one help. I have a HiTech Eclipse 7 radio which I have loved for the past 10 years. I was given a Frysky 2.4Ghz module to try in an attempt to get up to date at minimum cost. This particular module would not bind with it's FrySky Rx and just resulted in very jerky and erratic servo response. It was also a difficult fit on my Tx and required sanding and re drilling of the holes for the pins to line up. I returned the module but still wonder if this was a one off or do these modules not work with the Eclipse 7. I am tempted to buy a new FrySky module but don't want to make the investment until reasonably sure it will work.
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks
Iwade

Re: FrSky 2.4 module compatible with Eclipse 7

Postby xupapugy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:37 pm

Fiber-reinforced overlays maintain the design versatility inherent in concrete overlays while https://www.concretepolishingperth.net.au/ adding an extra layer of flexibility. Designers can choose from a variety of fibers and customize their distribution within the overlay.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:30 pm

Hyundai Elantra offers a long list of standard features, impressive fuel efficiency, and a strong warranty, Chinese electric cars making it a reliable and affordable used car option.
xupapugy

Postby ditej » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:01 am

That's good! Wordle is a popular online word game that challenges you to guess a five-letter word in six tries or fewer. To play wordle unlimited, you need to follow these steps
ditej

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers