Bruce and RC Modelreviews

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Bruce and RC Modelreviews

Postby Rob2160 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi Bruce,

Just read your announcement that RC Model Reviews will be a full time occupation for you now..

Personally I just wanted to send my support that I enjoy reading your reviews and learn a lot from your clear explanation of tecnhical aspects.

Looking forward to seeing more reviews and online videos.

Great work and best wishes on the home front also.
Rob2160

Re: Bruce and RC Modelreviews

Postby RCModelReviews » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 am

Thanks for the vote of support.

I just spent much of today (despite the weather) testing the new FPV receiver setup for the FPV series and should start filming this tomorrow.

Still a lot of prep going on behind the scenes as I clear out all the accumulated dross from the workshop and start getting "organized".

We have another two weeks of bad weather forecast but I'll be doing my best to start delivering regular daily updates as of next week.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby ergocentric » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Rob2160 wrote:Great work and best wishes on the home front also.

+1, eh
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby Flash1940 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Still a lot of prep going on behind the scenes as I clear out all the accumulated dross from the workshop and start getting "organized".

Hey Bruce.....don't clean it up much......I love looking over all that clutter in the background......all of us out here have it.....why should you be much different !
I enjoy your You Tube channels so much....I've got FrSky and an AXN....and other toys ..... all because of you....
Looking forward to all your new episodes.

Flash
Flash1940

Postby Stroman1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Dear Bruce,
I must say that one of the best things that happened to me this past year was finding RC Model Reviews! I studied your reports on the 2.4 GHZ conversions and have converted 2 Futaba FN4's, one Futaba 7UAP, one Futaba 6EX (from 72MHZ) and one HiTech 7 (like the old World Engines Expert). All have worked flawlessly to date. I used FrSky in all but one and it is my first choice. I read all you have to say and have found your reporting to be honest, accurate and COMMON SENSE!! I also get a kick out of watching your flight testing and the fact that you put stuff through it's paces. Keep up the good work!! And as one of the other posters said, best of luck on the home front.
Stroman
Stroman1

Postby Keith » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 am

I have learnt heaps here... I converted two 9x and reinvented an old Hitec Flash 5...

Remember guys you can't eat thanks...
If anyone is feeling a bit paranoid....BEHIND YOU....
Keith

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi Bruce,
I do think that your site is worth a donation every year of at least the equivalent of the subscription to a modelling magazine and it's more fun.

I was moved to donate a few months ago by your mentioning the problems your wife has along with the other people you mentioned in a kind of surge of donations.
Feature your Mrs more often that will definitely make people, see you guys as worthy of support.
Teasing Barry and Ron, (those Gentlemen have the patience of saints), should be brought in too, it would be good if you brought all your links together on this site even Aardvark.
This site is a kind of face-book for you and the more people see you as an approachable family man a cyber friend they will definitely feel that supporting you is a good thing.
Hope you don't think I'm being a patronising twit (or Anzac words to that effect).
Best wishes for great success with this enterprise.
Bill
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby pilot108 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 am

Bruce, as a new member I would like to say thankyou for you reviews and explanations on things I was quite ignorant of. The most I knew of electronics was to check the ground. Not that I've made any great strides to understanding but it does'nt seem to be as greek to me as it used to.
pilot108

Return to Feedback on this website