How to help get stuff reviewed

If you want to see a product reviewed on RCModelReviews, make your suggestion here and, if there's enough interest, I'll see what I can do.

How to help get stuff reviewed

Postby RCModelReviews » Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 am

If there's a product you want reviewed then the first thing you should do is contact the supplier or manufacturer and tell them that they should consider submitting a sample to RCModelReviews.com for review.

When enough people submit the same request, chances are that those suppliers who have confidence in their products will contact me and arrange for a review to be performed.

However, you can also start a thread in this forum and, if enough others support your nomination for review, I'll see what I can do to get my hands on one and cast an objective eye over it for you.

Remember, many manufacturers shower other sites and publications with free review products but they do so because they know that those reviews will undoubtedly be positive. Here at RCModelReviews however, if it's a bad product, I'll tell you.

So, if a supplier refuses to ante-up with a review sample for RCModelReviews, ask yourself why that might be. ;)
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: How to help get stuff reviewed

Postby justj911 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:49 pm

I ran across your website this morning and wanted to give you feedback. I enjoyed reading that there are still some people who are interested in and capable of building their own. I grew up in the late 50's, early 60's building and flying model airplanes. Graduated to RC on an Orbit Single Stick in '70. Over the years I've done a lot of 'custom' electronics in commercial communications. The '911' on the end of my username is for the 20 something years I've spent keeping 911 systems working from the dispatch console to the emergency vehicles. I would be very interested in 'How to' articles / reviews on building your own topics. I have been relearning my RC flying skills with an FMS simulation. It's been a lot of years since I flew RC, but that residual muscle memory from flying the Orbit Single Stick gives me fits on these dual stick boxes........
justj911

Re: How to help get stuff reviewed

Postby jeffie8696 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am

Bruce, contact julietscottage@hotmail.com about web hosting and a subscription service. Its my sister and she is running an online radio show . Jeff
jeffie8696

Return to Suggest a review