any ideas how to mix the flysky 9x to get flaperons without

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

any ideas how to mix the flysky 9x to get flaperons without

Postby voyager52 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Does anybody know how to get flaperons to work on the fly sky 9x transmitter as i have have seen the the video on you tube on the mixing of ailerons and flaperons and tried this several times but with know luck.Plus not sure about the wiring into the rx i know one aileron servo wire goes to channel 1 and the other aileron servo wire goes to channel 6 but not sure if i am missing some thing as when i have tried this only one aileron works the other side does nothing.As i do not want to add extra servos if can be avoided as i am fairly new to rc so might have missed something. This is the you tube video i followed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJIklG35-rU
voyager52

Re: any ideas how to mix the flysky 9x to get flaperons with

Postby rogueqd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm

The video looks pretty comprehensive. When you say the other aileron does nothing, do you mean it's doesn't move as an aileron at all, or just the flaps don't work? If it doesn't move at all check your connections, otherwise recheck your programming.

Also, can I recommend upgrading your radio with er9x software. That will make programming easier and also give you heaps more programming options.
rogueqd

Re: any ideas how to mix the flysky 9x to get flaperons with

Postby voyager52 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 pm

oh thanks it is the flap on the left stays static while the one on the right moves both work as they should as ailerons.Could have the servo on the left side as when it was tried in aileron mode it would only move one way. So have now changed the servo but have not tried to reprogram as of yet but thank you for helping
voyager52

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)