HD FPV Camera

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

HD FPV Camera

Postby Hallmark » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 am

Look at this from FoxTech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... dkxtfMu7Y#!

Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this camera, but on the face of it, this will be useful as a live and recording cam as it takes a 32Gb SD card too... :)
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Re: HD FPV Camera

Postby cynr100 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 am

I can see why your interested -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vUbe3rd ... ure=relmfu
Awesome stuff, is that where you're heading?
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 am

cynr100 wrote:I can see why your interested - Awesome stuff, is that where you're heading?

If you mean China - no! But this FPV camera looks great. The video was fantastic thanks mate and as a simple recorder it is great and the mounting place used by this guy was actually best because it negated some of the fish-eye effect that seems to be typical with these types of camera.

There is also a new video goggle ($899) from Sony that gives the perspective of a 750" screen at 20 metres and it does 3D too!!! Now wouldn't that be a pearler. I mention this because those goggles only allow HDMI connection and this camera has a HDMI connector so perhaps if we can establish a way to get the cameras synced and recording to a device that will accept 3D, we can ger 3D recordings of flights and eventually 3D flights coooool! 8-)

Has anyone heard from Bruce? Will be sending out the search party soon...
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby cynr100 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 am

Just need a model to jam this in - :lol: :lol:

http://pro-av.panasonic.net/en/3d/3dcamera/index.html

Hang the expense full steam ahead (or was that praise the Lord and pass the ammo) :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

I'm on it... PFV plane dimensions: 6m wingspan - $500 Power by 2 stroke whipper snipper engine - $120 Outcome noisy movies of farmers staring into the sky ALL in 3d! Priceless...

PS Email reply on the way...
Hallmark

Postby RCModelReviews » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:36 am

Foxtech are sending me their new HD camera for review. I'll let everyone know when it arrives.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby Hallmark » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 am

RCModelReviews wrote:Foxtech are sending me their new HD camera for review. I'll let everyone know when it arrives.

That's great news Bruce, can't wait to see/hear the review... :)
Hallmark

Return to FPV