Donations PLEASE!!!

Motors, batteries, speed-controllers. All things electric that have driven wheels.

Donations PLEASE!!!

Postby aidan284 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:37 am

PLEASE can some people PLEASE donate some money towards my NEW RC car fund PLEASE. email me on aidan.wright@hotmail.co.nz PLEASE if you would like to donate some money.
Thanks
Aidan the poor guy
If you don't know it, Look it up
aidan284

Re: Donations PLEASE!!!

Postby ergocentric » Fri May 25, 2012 5:33 am

aidan284 wrote:PLEASE can some people PLEASE donate some money towards my NEW RC car fund PLEASE. email me on aidan.wright@hotmail.co.nz PLEASE if you would like to donate some money.
Thanks
Aidan the poor guy

I was so moved by your plea I just donated to the Heart and Stroke Foundation with you in mind, that and my buddy is riding in their marathon
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

"As for the virtuous poor, one can pity them, of course, but one cannot possibly admire them. They have made private terms with the enemy, and sold their birthright for very bad pottage. They must also be extraordinarily stupid."

Oscar Wilde
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:49 am

The deserving poor
Old-fashioned Definition:
People who are poor but have good qualities and are not responsible for having little money.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Return to Electric Power