Sid Sideslip

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Sid Sideslip

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 am

Anyone know what's happened to Sid Sideslip?
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Re: Sid Sideslip

Postby Yellowirenut » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 am

No idea..i sent him a quick PM over the weekend and have not had a response yet. We both belonged to the same gaming forums and unfortunately that forum seems to have disappeared also. If I can find the others on that forum I will ask around if anyone has herd from him.
Yellowirenut

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

?
Attachments
Mr Angry.jpg
Mr Angry.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 16612 times
Last edited by BillGriffiths100 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby pldb64 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 am

Ive wondered about a number of weirdly worded posts of late - almost appears to be a bot at work given the nature of the context of the msg and usually on really old threads too.
Turnigy 9x, FrSky 2-Way/Telemetry DHT DIY, Smartieparts BRD, ER9x FW
AXN-Floater (stock esc, motor & prop, HK orange 9g servos)
pldb64

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Well at least its revived this thread perhaps someone will read it who knows what happened to him.
But by this time I am assuming he's died.

BillGriffiths100

Postby FlyingTiger » Tue May 29, 2012 8:47 pm

BillGriffiths100 wrote:Well at least its revived this thread perhaps someone will read it who knows what happened to him.
But by this time I am assuming he's died.

What a sobering thought. You really never stop to consider what happens to the acquaintances you make in all your online activities. All the people you never get to meet face-to-face may never learn your fate when you just cease communications. If he is gone, I hope he went with a transmitter in his hands.
Gear up and locked!
FlyingTiger

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:15 pm

The Lunaescence.com Archives is an archive dedicated to quality anime, manga, and gaming fan fiction as well as original works. These bots are really ticking me off!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Mr Really Really Angry.jpg
Mr Really Really Angry.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 16598 times

BillGriffiths100

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 pm

BillGriffiths100 wrote:?

Gone!
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Non-RC