Phoenix FS

Phoenix FS

Postby cynr100 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am

My Phoenix FS updated it self to the latest v4.0L (I think) now the dongle recognises my Tx (FlySky 9x, Smartie Parts board, backlight, er9X using eePe) when connected but will not calibrate :? . Channel 3 is not acknowledged as existing at any stage in the calibration process :shock: , Ch 1,2,4 are all over the place like an ant farm, no matter what I do to the Tx no channel is steady.
Manual calibration in the FS program will not recognise any channel movements.
The Tx operates my models okay ( ;) phew) so I am leaning towards a dodgy dongle, has anyone experienced this problem and found a fix :?:
I deleted the entire program and reinstalled my original v3.0 (known to work with my Tx upto v4.0a) BUT ( :( damn) the problem remains............any help/assistance/advice appreciated.
Dennis
:D :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Re: Phoenix FS

Postby Malcurin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

My 9x plays fine in Phoenix 4.0whatever ( latest one) its all in the ER9x Model setup on the transmitter
here is the one i was sent and it works perfect
http://9xforums.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1214 this is for aero planes
http://9xforums.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1215 this one is for Hellis
Don't forget to turn PPMSIM 8 channel on in each of the Model options and enable it in the transmitter options though with these setups you should have access to 6 channels and I'm trying to get the other 2 to work
You will still have to collaborate your channels in phoenix though
If you have done the resistor Mod don't turn PPMsim on
+

thanks
Mike
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Postby Malcurin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Or there is This to try also

Re: er9x and simulator

postby Westy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 am On 9x Forums

In you TX (ER9X) with my template ... see beginning of this thread..... make sure you have your Heli or Plane sim with PPM and on 6 channel with 300uSec standard frequency of 22..mSec

..... then make sure you have the following done.
1. switch on the Tx off.
2. trainer mod done or latest EEPE ..... set up your PPM sim in main menu and also for each model you want to run (you should have separate models set up for the sim .... one for heli and one for Plane)
3. If you are using the emulator .... and you get a blank line in the select joystick field...... do this

Go into Control panel and Game Controllers ..... and make sure you have selected the PPM controller.... you will also have to callibrate it in there.

Now you should close your emulator and re-open it and you will see something like ....microsoft joystick... select it and click run button.

should run and you will need to go into Systems and my controls to callibrate your Tx and you are away!
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
Malcurin

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 am

Thanks Mike,
I have had a very unsuccessful day trying to procure a flying site :cry: so its back to the sim and fingers crossed, with your help :D I can get it to work and at least get some stick time in.

Dennis
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 am

cynr100 wrote:Thanks Mike,
I have had a very unsuccessful day trying to procure a flying site :cry: so its back to the sim and fingers crossed, with your help :D I can get it to work and at least get some stick time in.

Dennis

Don't tell me you didn't get it up again??? :arrow: :| :? :o :shock: :roll: :oops: :!:
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Hallmark wrote:

Dennis

Don't tell me you didn't get it up again??? :arrow: :| :? :o :shock: :roll: :oops: :!:

DON'T ASK, JUST.............. :x .................AAAAAAAHHHHHHH :evil:
cynr100

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Now in a more civilised tone :D :D

Mike, I tried your 2 methods however your links no longer work and method 2 was unsuccessful. However, you did get me on the right road, thankyou.

Rather than go through detail again, here is my fix
http://9xforums.com/forum/posting.php?m ... 27#preview

:geek: 8-) :lol: :lol:

EDIT- forget the link, thought I had saved it but (THIS HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD DAY :evil: ) alas it has been lost so I will reconstruct and post the fix tomorrow :oops:
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 pm

cynr100 wrote:
Hallmark wrote:

Dennis

DON'T ASK, JUST.............. :x .................AAAAAAAHHHHHHH :evil:

I'm going to the shop to buy you a scalectrics set :lol:
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby Malcurin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:05 pm

i can email the eepe files i you want just leave me your email address, either here or in a PM ( just check the ppmsim settings after flashing them to your tx) that's not a worry Westy from the 9x forums got the gear switch and the lap switches working, always good to have them going http://9xforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=927 is this the link you were referring too?

thanks
Mike
Malcurin

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes Mike, that's where it was suppose to go, will be redoing and post again tonight. :oops:
cynr100

Next

Return to Flight Simulators