Everyone please look at this

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

Re: Everyone please look at this

Postby cynr100 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:21 am

BillGriffiths100 wrote:Thousands of fleas invade on the wing...

Sorry Bill, something got lost in the translation I was aiming towards fleas , camels, armpits if you get my drift. 8-) :lol: :lol:

The avatar would look more manly if the wings were from an FA-18, make it so Mr Chekoff. :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby cynr100 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:49 am

RCModelReviews wrote:The irony of me filming the jets is that quite a few of their number resent the fact that I might earn a bit of coin from my YouTube videos without paying them anything for the "privilege" of filming their planes.

No problem with them linking your videos on their web site eh :!: Important site it is too, 440 visits since 2006?? big following that, lookout Rugby you could be next.
A picture of one of the raiders is on there as well, what was his name...............D____ H_____ you fill in the blanks :twisted:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 am

pmsl :lol:
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby Shotglass » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:21 am

For instance, it must surely have been the obligation of CAA to act immediately on any allegations relating to safety.

If that action was made by way of complaint to MFNZ then *they* have an obligation to *investigate* (a process that requires getting both sides of any story) in a timely manner and act immediately to preserve safety.

have you got any hope of figuring out when this all happened? you might have a chance of either causing both organisations some serious issues caused by their own misconduct
Shotglass

Postby Hallmark » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 am

BillGriffiths100 wrote:
Spoof.jpg
Senior.jpg
He can lift it straight from the image if he wants that's where I got his, and yours...

Can I please have a different file name? Your choice is making me self conscious... :? :oops:
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby Hallmark » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 am

A quick verse as posted on YouTube...

I went to Tokoroa, to watch SWMAC fly.
I looked up and down and every way, but they were nowhere in the sky.
I asked a grey bearded gentleman, where are all the planes?
He answered with a wink and nod, "Son the Council's gone insane."
They told us we can't fly out here, not now or ever more.
And if we defy they'll lock us up, like a bunch of street caste whores.
So here we stand without a plane, or glider to our name.
Just because these foolish old goats have damned well gone insane!

:roll:
Hallmark

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

The avatar would look more manly if the wings were from an FA-18, make it so Mr Chekoff. :D

A wannabe transformer a?

Seniortf.jpg

Seniorf16.jpg
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks Bill, I have saved them for future use :D . Glad to see you are back to normal 8-)
cynr100

Postby cynr100 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NZMAA-News/message/9918

Not out of the woods yet but..................

Can't wait for 3/7, hope they have international membership 8-) we could make SWIM the biggest rc model club on the planet........... :D... and I like the sound of "President Ron" 8-)
cynr100

Postby Hallmark » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 am

Suddenly I feel like strapping on my speedos and heading to Tokoroa...
Hallmark

PreviousNext

Return to FPV