Turnigy 9X V2 Endpoints menu help

Problems, experiences or just something to say about RC gear? Say it here.

Turnigy 9X V2 Endpoints menu help

Postby ThePoeko » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 am

When I access the endpoints menu I seem to be able to access only one of the endpoints for any given channel. Which endpoint seems to change from time to time. I now have an end point set to 30 which I can no longer access. When I use the UP/Down keys to access, it jumps past that endpoint and jumps past 1 endpoint for every channel. I though perhaps reversing the channel had something to do with it, but that seems to have no effect.

I was under the impression that you could set endpoint travel in both directions, but I'm unable to do so with this radio.

Am I missing something? Or is this a bug in the firmware?

I'd very much appreciate any advice from those more familiar with this radio.

Thanks!
ThePoeko

Re: Turnigy 9X V2 Endpoints menu help

Postby RCModelReviews » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 am

It's not a bug -- you just need to move/hold the control-stick in the direction of the end-point you want to adjust.

So -- if you want to adjust the end-point for "up" elevator, move the elevator stick slightly towards the up direction and set the endpoint. To adjust the end-point for "down" elevator, move the elevator stick slightly towards the down direction and set the endpoint.

It is something that catches people out from time to time ;-)
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: Turnigy 9X V2 Endpoints menu help

Postby ThePoeko » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 am

Thank you for the quick reply. Seems so obvious now :D

Channels 5-8 are a bit tricky, especially channel 5. Gyro has to be inhibited and you must bind it to a switch in order to access both endpoints. Clunky but it works.
ThePoeko

Return to Radios and Servos