TURNIGY 9X V2 TO SIMULATOR

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

Re: TURNIGY 9X V2 TO SIMULATOR

Postby ilegare » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Like derp65, I also have a problem to configure the rudder... all others channels works grrrr
I have a Turnigy 9x V2 Mode 2

David (derp65), you you find a solution ?

Thanks !!!!!!

derp65 wrote:Bruce, Richard, Friends

I was finally able to put to work TGY 9x V2 and FMS. Strange thing is that it worked only once with Aerofly Deluxe Pro ( though I was not able to configure rudder) , but all of a sudden calibration adjustments became very unstable (noise ?)

Thank you so much for your patience on this......any thoughts about Aerofly calibration are welcome

Cheers

David
ilegare

Postby MojoMaestro » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 am

* Need a 3.5mm mono jack
* Remove the module behind the Tx
* Create a 4 channels Airplane model named simulator on the Turnigy 9x,
witch U use for the sim.

Note : i use Phoenix V4 only because it's complete & i have several 9x transmitors.
if U need further help please contact me in PM.
VERUS AMICUS EST TANQUAM ALTER IDEM

Heli : Xieda 9958/Falcon 400 3D (Edge body)/EXI 450 ZL pro/EXI 500 CF/T-Rex 600 ESP (Airwolf body).
Plane : AXN Floater Jet (mod)/Cessna 182 (mod)/Mini-Saturn 3D/Mini-Cuckoo (4 times)/DIY Sky Riders Spartan EDF
MojoMaestro

Postby Malcurin » Tue May 29, 2012 8:05 pm

This is the Mod you want to do if you dont want to undo the module to be able to use it in a simulator its simple as to do

http://9xforums.com/wiki/index.php/PPM_In_Fix_for_the_9x
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Postby Malcurin » Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 am

you use a 1k ohm resister and solder it to where it is shown in the picture, and you cut the trace ( use a hobby knife and go through that trace creating a small gap so it isn't connecting) to the trace shown in the picture
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
Malcurin

Postby Malcurin » Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 am

you do this so you don't have to remove the stock Module from the back and either dangle it from the aerial cable Or use some tape to hold it there loosely, i have also read that If you upgrade the software to ER9X to revision 760 or above ( that's one revision i know its in) there is an option in the model set-up to change it to PPM Trn i believe which now does the same thing , making the mod no longer needed
Malcurin

Postby Olliemutt » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I brought one of these usb dongle's from Deal Extreme and it works fine and comes with Pheonix, Realflight 4, Aerofly, Reflex and VRC. All for under $20US :D :D Here is the link for it. http://dx.com/p/usb-2-0-almighty-flight ... ngle-51480
Olliemutt

Postby archilleselbow » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 am

Hi,
I have suddenly started having issues connecting my 9x to fms or xheli..
This used to work fine before with the following:
Turnigy 9x v2.
Module still plugged in.
3.5mm stereo jack from trainer to mic in.
Windows 7
Fms
Smart propo and ppjoy.

Then suddenly I don't get any control over ch 3 and 4 anymore

When I run ppm audio thermometer, I can see the ppm signals for all the channels clearly move appropriately when sticks are moved. But in the sim, I can't configure or use the channels 3 and 4...
Any ideas?
archilleselbow

Postby Nedra Bosco » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:52 am

I think that TURNIGY 9X V2 TO SIMULATOR is a great product. It has all the features that you need to have in a high performance racing drone. I have asked https://essayproservice.com/ to write more in this regard. I would recommend this drone to anyone who wants to have an amazing time flying their drone around the park or at the beach.
Nedra Bosco

Previous

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers