I'm new to RC and bought an AXN

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Re: I'm new to RC and bought an AXN

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 pm

KDS Flymentor

Better hide those credit card receipts!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 pm

:D :D $69 :D :D
I can bury that..........being an exbanker :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

Well I'm glad to hear you did the honourable thing and improved your status in life by going up from banking into poop.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 am

BillGriffiths100 wrote:Well I'm glad to hear you did the honourable thing and improved your status in life by going up from banking into poop.

Wasn't actually a clean jump.................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Finance officer at a motor auction house (long story that one, ended up states witness for 6 months. Underbelly in real life:D :D ) Ventured into the taxi industry (thought that was simple, wrong, my second foray into the underbelly of society this time with wharfies and SP bookies). Progressed to charter buses and got shut down by state government for not "acting within the spirit of the Transport Act" sadest day of my life to tell 70 people they had no job....................then I ended up in sh*t................... now I a fully qualified Lvl4 sh*t stirrer............. 8-)

Looks like things are back to normal, have stolen the thread for my own personal gain..................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby quarry44 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 pm

"then I ended up in sh*t"
Hey,Den,you didn't become a politician,did you? :twisted: :twisted:
quarry44

Postby cynr100 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 pm

quarry44 wrote:"then I ended up in sh*t"
Hey,Den,you didn't become a politician,did you? :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, waste water treatment is the lowest I would stoop :lol: :lol:, you could say I'm in "it" everyday, just the volume varies :!:
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

Wasn't actually a clean jump.................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Finance officer at a motor auction house (long story that one, ended up states witness for 6 months. Underbelly in real life:D :D ) Ventured into the taxi industry (thought that was simple, wrong, my second foray into the underbelly of society this time with wharfies and SP bookies). Progressed to charter buses and got shut down by state government for not "acting within the spirit of the Transport Act" sadest day of my life to tell 70 people they had no job....................then I ended up in sh*t................... now I a fully qualified Lvl4 sh*t stirrer............. 8-)

So you didn't step straight into pooh you more fell into it.

BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 am

Not the career path I had intended, but definitely interesting. When I look back I laugh alot, at the time it was naive wonderment.
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans
JOHN LENNON

BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 am

So.....................no spare parts arrived in the mail on Friday :( , my fleet is grounded and I'm on 24hr call, what an exciting weekend.

Not all a lost and useless w/e, idle hands and an active mind did this....................... :lol: :lol:

rebirth1.JPG
rebirth1.JPG (57.98 KiB) Viewed 13456 times
rebirth2.JPG
rebirth2.JPG (52.75 KiB) Viewed 13456 times

rebirth3.JPG
rebirth3.JPG (58.16 KiB) Viewed 13456 times

Lots of hot water and a razor blade, not quite slash and burn. The nose was the biggest problem, no amount of glue/tape was going to fix it, so I came up with an :idea: to fix it with a heat gun :!:
Anyone guess what it is.............................. :geek:
cynr100

PreviousNext

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)