Power Supply

Discussion on reviews of all things related to electric-powered models

Power Supply

Postby jmwhite » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I am new in rc and getting started in power supplies. I have a old Power supply and wondeer if I c an use it to power a DC charger. It is a PYRAMID RREGULATED POWEER SUPPLY MODEL: PS-8KX, IN 115V AC 60 Hz 100W, OUTPUT : 13.8V DC, 6AMP CONSTANT 8AMP SURGE.
jmwhite

Re: Power Supply

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes It should be quite OK.
If used with a charger such as Accucell 6.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Re: Power Supply

Postby kimsin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm

I know a guy who had always wanted to make an UAV. Until now, he has made a prototypes combining 3 PCBs and one of them is arduino. Now he wants to take it to a next level. He wants to dumb-it down so that his UAV would fly with push of a button and land with a push of a button. Radio controlled UAVs are becoming more popular and I wonder what it would be like when UAV business takes a commercial step in future. We might not have a privacy anymore. Imagine Nano-technology-UAV, we are $cr3w3d. @BillGriffiths100: I appreciate the advice.
kimsin

Return to Electric (motors, batteries, ESCs, chargers etc)