buddy cable

Problems, experiences or just something to say about RC gear? Say it here.

buddy cable

Postby bento » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:14 am

helo , i have a turnigy9x an one old radio with trainer port like an s-video 35mhz, can someone tel me how i make this cable?
and i have a old futaba fp-t5nlh witout trainer port, it is possible to make one thar works with te turnigy.i need one to put mi son flaying. sorry abaut mi inglis
bento

Re: buddy cable

Postby A.T. » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 am

bento wrote:helo , i have a turnigy9x an one old radio with trainer port like an s-video 35mhz, can someone tel me how i make this cable?
and i have a old futaba fp-t5nlh witout trainer port, it is possible to make one thar works with te turnigy.i need one to put mi son flaying. sorry abaut mi inglis

Flysky 9x, aka Imax 9x, aka Turnigy 9x, aka Eurgle 9 Ch - Trainer/Slave to Hitec & Futaba
The FP-T5NLH can be opened and the PPM and ground used as a simulator or slave Tx.
(Does not apply to the FP-T5NLP - PCM version)
refer sub section "Buddy Boxes, Flight Simulators & Interface." under
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)

Alan T.
A.T.

Postby bento » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

The FP-T5NLH can be opened and the PPM and ground used as a simulator or slave Tx. ok tanks but how can i do that plese explain that to me.
bento

Postby bento » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:16 pm

ok no answers its all because im portugues lolol....... ??????......
bento

Postby cynr100 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:45 pm

bento wrote:ok no answers its all because im portugues lolol....... ??????......

Ar.......no..... :? ..... :arrow: ........it's because AT gave you a link that has the answer for you , the information you are seeking is in there :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Return to Radios and Servos