RCDOX sporting NZ new safety gear

If you've seen a cool RC video on YouTube and you think it's worth sharing with the rest of us, post the link and a brief description here so we can all have a look.

RCDOX sporting NZ new safety gear

Postby searscr » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 pm

I am a fan of RCDOX, and I noticed on the last video they were wearing the latest in safety gear for airfield. Check it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pChLIQP533g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
searscr

Re: RCDOX sporting NZ new safety gear

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Ironic that two small kids and their Dad can produce more content than someone who was going to do it as a full time job!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby RCModelReviews » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 pm

BillGriffiths100 wrote:Ironic that two small kids and their Dad can produce more content than someone who was going to do it as a full time job!

Oh geez Bill -- you should see what I have been doing!

But you will -- soon.

The new RCMR workshop and studio -- no more weather hassles and room to move. And... independent use of the airfield for my reviews and flying.

Plus, we *finally* got some justice for the wife -- her insurer finally accepted the claim for her brain injury so now (albeit *far* too late) they'll be offering her some treatment.

I haven't been sitting on my thumbs.

And a Merry Xmas to you to!
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm

OK Bruce I guess that stung,
Sorry,
Happy Christmas to you too!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Bill.... :?: :?: ... the weather getting to you :o , I was getting antsy too then I heard on the grape vine of big things to come.
Being 4 weeks into an eight week holiday has helped as well.... ;) 8-)...(I'm an unreserved showoff).

I wish everyone a save and merry Xmas... :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

Bill.... :?: :?: ... the weather getting to you :o ,

No not the weather,
Just got back from the USA from a funeral for my wifes sister the second one to die this year.
Jet-lag, homeland security and surreal nature of events making me a bit waspish I'm afraid.

BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

:shock: :( condolences Bill
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Return to YouTube RC videos worth watching