Where Are You?

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Where Are You?

Postby iflylilplanes » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 am

I have noticed that quite a few members of this forum ask questions like where can I get this or what shop is the best to buy from, the questions are OK, but, it would be nice to know what country they are from so the questions can be answered to the best geographical location. You don't have to give the city like I have, but the country will help a lot.

It's possible when you joined the forum you didn't finish you profile, just click on the user control panel near the top of the page and fill in the info you want to fill in.

This is just a suggestion that will help us answer your questions.
Many Thanks,

Dave W.

Dead Stick Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
iflylilplanes

Re: Where Are You?

Postby cynr100 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 am

I'll 2nd that, great idea Dave.

I found a flying partner 10min drive away purely because we both listed our location in our profiles. Now I have contacts all over just wish I knew where they all hail from??
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Where are you?

Something I increasingly ask myself!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby iflylilplanes » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Jokes aside, I would have thought letting the forum know just your country of residence could be the least info.

Bill,
(Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you.)
Not only is our currant government out of control, every one of them are clueless liars as well.
Many Thanks,

Dave W.

Dead Stick Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
iflylilplanes

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Not clueless lions then?
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 am

More like Hyenas at the moment Bill, they are circling waiting for the big bull(sh*t) to drop. Ever know a PM to give 7 months notice of an election date, regardless of the fact that that is when they are next due, then declare that it is a just and righteous move to eliminate "point scoring".
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby iflylilplanes » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 am

I don't think Julia and her cronies rate as high as Hyenas, every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in up to the knee and Wayne is worse, the opposition had to correct him on his own stats today.
Many Thanks,

Dave W.

iflylilplanes

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm

I guess we've got used to it here being governed by a load of useless greedy ignorant imbeciles with law degrees and the inability to use a puncture repair kit.
Also as it turns out to be ruled over and subject to the illegitimate descendants of a French archer... oh bliss!

BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am

Cynicism......really...........from Bill?? Who would have thought.

Be careful Bill, if the weather is still crap over there I doubt the Archer's offspring have ante'd up yet for insullation in the Tower.
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Yes well.... when the Richard the III society find a legitimate heir to the throne perhaps they'll all have to move to a council house.
Mmmmm......horse meat.....or is it a mad cow..

BillGriffiths100

Next

Return to Non-RC