Chinese Remote Control Helicopter

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Chinese Remote Control Helicopter

Postby conner1233 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Being ignorant of this hobby, I bought a RC helicopter each for my husband and grandson, which apparently came from China through eBay. The box says "Jin Fei Hu Toys". I am trying to find a good how to guide, since both helicopters will turn only to the right. My husband says the rear prop and the trim doesn't work. We are wondering if there is some trick to getting it to fly right. Does anyone have any information about these helicopters? Is there a trick to activating the left control? Thank you. for Paul Conner
conner1233

Re: Chinese Remote Control Helicopter

Postby cynr100 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 am

Nearly impossible to respond to this, do you have more information (2.5ch, 3ch, 4ch etc etc) with a picture of the heli and controller.
Whether these type of eBay copters work or not is inversely proportional to how much you paid for it plus a little extra for the unwary. If you are going to buy a sub $150 RC heli buy it locally that way you can take it back to the shop and tell them what a piece of shite it is. Sorry just my honest opinion.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)