wiring diagram

If you've got a problem then you can ask here and either I or others will likely come to your rescue.

wiring diagram

Postby Cabie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 am

Hi everyone,
I am a newbee and I am in a jam - I recently bought a used Turnigy 9XR Transmitter with the extra Orange Rx. DSM2 module.When I recieved it I noticed that I had to reset the right stick and after the therd time I opened the back and started looking around. I found that one of the pots was a bit crushed, so I took it out and tried to fix it. I don't know if the seller had that problem or if it was dammaged in shipping, but I can't prove anything the box didn't look that bad so who knows ? I was glad that I found the problem and for about $12.00 give or take it would be repaired. So I ordered the part set the radio aside and waited. One step aside for a sec., I am or was a good troubleshooter- I am going to be 70 this winter and I keep forgetting things - but I don't realize that at the right time. O.K. back on track. The part comes and I install it but the dam stick has two pots and the two plugs are identical. I thought or tried to reason it out but I put them in backwards. I blew up the main board. Dam - Getting old suckes!. So I ordered the main board but H.K. doesn't have or will not part with a diagram, and I am too afraide to install it - I still need the diagram or a person who is able to repair 9XR radio for a reasonable fee. Please : AnyOne. I would like to try to fly this summer. Thank You for any considerations Cabie
Cabie

Re: wiring diagram

Postby Rajah45523 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Cabie,

You might like to try & contact Bruce, as he may be able to help.

Email > queries@rcmodelreviews.com

(I learned a long while ago, that marking the plugs/sockets/+ve/-ve, etc., before removal is always a good idea for us with a failing memory.)
;)

Good luck.

Regards, L..
Rajah45523

Re: wiring diagram

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Join this forum log on and download the pdf file for the circuit diagram

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthr ... d-From-PCB

This video will show you the connections if you freeze frame the right bits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLVfdL-pJLM
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Return to Help Needed