miracle mart

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

miracle mart

Postby cmulder » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

i have used this company severall times over the last 3 years most as source for esky products and upgrades.
Shipping was alwasy quick and well packed with tracking ect,
Prices are ok.

The one big issue is what i exprienced recently and that is regarding there gift certs they send people every mounth or so .
Whhile this in itself is a good marketing idea there are some big issues with it.,
It is possible to give others the coupon numbers they send you so you can build up a ballance on there site and on rc groups i requested if others would email me the ones they did not use.
So i ended up with 167 uds over time and desided to buy a esky king 3 for that.
The order went trough and the ballance was not valid to cover shipping (40 usd) but fairl enough i used paypal to pay for that.
this is the resulting email exange

Chistian
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Sorry for that situation is not good enough for me to explain to our accounting.
They has been cancelled the order and to made a full refund to you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Kuen

Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:00 PM
To: taikuen@miracle-mart.com
Subject: RE: Order Update - Miracle - Mart
kuen
i placed a request on the rc groups forums asking for the codes and some people have send me the ones they do notintent to use themselfs.
I do not have there email adresses and irish laws would not allouw me to give that kind of information to a third party.
Also since i asumes these codes are single use i did not keep a backup.
i hope this explains the situation
regards
christian

To: cmulder002@hotmail.com
Subject: Order Update - Miracle - Mart
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:23:29 +0800
Hello Christian
Thank you for your purchasing.
Since we have found too many dummy account at our database and it is just created for the gift coupon, so our accounting checking the code seriously to purchasing orders who carry with many coupons.
In this case , we have found your order to using with such much coupons and we did not sent as this much at pass haft year.
Could you provide us for what is the coupons number do you using? and the sources, such as the coupons if form the other refer to you, please provide us for their email address.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Kuen

so they declined to honor there gift certs.

So if you like the extreme upgrades ect and there prices by themselfs its a good store and they have been around for a few years already
But this leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth so i probbaly wait a while to order from them again.

_
cmulder

Re: miracle mart

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:43 pm

They're dumbasses for not spotting this possibility with their vouchers - but I think it was a little optimistic to hope that they might not spot the problem or go ahead with the order anyway.

If I'd been running the business though -- I'd have processed the order and delivered the products - but only before quickly ensuring that nobody else could exploit the loophole.

I'd consider the effectively "free" products as a reward for the person who found the hole.

But I guess some companies don't think that way.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby cmulder » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 pm

i asume you also folow the attf podcast wich mentioned it too and i saw other having the same exerience (probbaly less extreme then me)
what started as a posetive way to reward custumers now might become bad pr .
i agree with your comment and also know other online store link the codes to email adress but the website also allouws you to trasfer to other accounts ect,
There are no limits stated on there website that limits what i and others have done.

anyway shit happens and there are enough other stores to choose from anyway.
cmulder

Postby cmulder » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm

cmulder

Postby P3tras » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't know about coupons, but with normal shopping I only had PERFECT results with them. Their prices are good, shipping is fast and support is excellent. When I bought helis from them all of them had some faulty parts from the factory. When I emailed their support they shipped new parts no questions asked 8-)
Esky Esmart (grounded, doesn't have parts), Blade EPP (flying), Old glow trainer airplane (needs some tweaking)
P3tras

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)