Low Price RC.com

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

LowPriceRC.com service and range

Excellent
75%
Good
25%
Average
No votes
Could be better
No votes
Never again
No votes

Total votes : 4

Low Price RC.com

Postby JBC » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

These guys are awesome especially for small stuff like motors and ESC's, their range is nowhere near like HK but what they do have is good and their batteries are quite good. I've bought from them several times, all their stuff seems to be of decent quality and their prices are great and ship very fast. They have XEN esc's which are really cheap, have a built in Switchmode BEC and come with the bullet and deans connector already soldered :shock: awesome! :D actually I think Bruce you should get yourself one and test it out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I use a 60A one on my F18 which draws 59A WOT and so far so good :D ....touch wood (knock knock) ;)
Helping the glue industry, one crash at a time.....
JBC

Re: Low Price RC.com

Postby cmulder » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 pm

i bought 5 meter reels of led strip lights in red green, yellow and white.
they are verry bright and i used them on several aircraft and they work verry well.
i also got a lipo battey alarm wich goes off at about 3.8 volt so a bit conservative but verry save for the pack.
no doubd i will buy from them again.
cmulder

Re: Low Price RC.com

Postby crampy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 pm

I've bought a few props form these guys. mainly 6x4 props. They have APC electric, psuher and the 6x4 sport prop. Plus they have another brand which look just like the APC 6x4. I've got a few of each on the way to try out. Great prices too
crampy

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)