Radio Reviews.

If you want to see a product reviewed on RCModelReviews, make your suggestion here and, if there's enough interest, I'll see what I can do.

Radio Reviews.

Postby Boolarra » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:21 am

Bruce have you aquired all the radio sets for your up-coming reviews? I would like to see the Multiplex Cockpit SX. 2.4 reviewed if you can get your hands on one.
Boolarra.
Boolarra

Re: Radio Reviews.

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 am

Having difficulty convincing "brand name" players to ante-up with review samples of their radios.

Horizon have completely ignored my "open letter" and an email I sent to JR last week has been similarly ignored.

In the case of Horizon, I think that speaks volumes for their ability to provide explanations for my critiques of their product. They probably figure it's better to keep quiet about the whole thing and hope it blows over. I'll leave readers to draw their own conclusions as to why they're not prepared to step up and defend their product.

Looks as if I'll have to beg, steal or borrow the radios I need for the reviews (except for the Hitec A9 which I do have, courtesy of Hitec themselves -- clearly they have a great deal of confidence in the product, it's a shame other brands aren't similarly confident).
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: Radio Reviews.

Postby flyroger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Really looking forward to the review of the JR 11X Hope it's soon.
flyroger

Return to Suggest a review