The Wikileaks of the RC hobby maket

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

The Wikileaks of the RC hobby maket

Postby Crashtruk » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 am

Great site. I love the straight to it, pull no punches, tell the truth ethos. I am from Australia where for too long the big names have had a hold over what we see in the 2 main RC flight magazines we get here (to which I no longer subscribe). I am a firm beliver in "truth always wins....eventually" Now I see the major RC web sights pandoring to the wishes of their sponsors. Once again the big names are trying to filter what we see and dictate what we pay. It is sights like yours which will win out when folks like me find out about companies like them. I saw you on the Hobby King website (whom also is battling the big names) I look forward to watching your site grow. With your permision I would like to put a link to your site on all my RC related posts elswhere. ;)

Regards
Glenn McMahon
It's far better to be on the ground, wishing you were in the air than being in the air wishing you were on the ground!
Crashtruk

Re: The Wikileaks of the RC hobby maket

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 am

Thanks for the kind words Glenn -- feel free to link all you want!

Spread the word.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Feedback on this website