OrangeRx 6ch

Nicad, NiMH, Lithium, A123? If it's transmitter or receiver batteries you want to talk about, do it in this forum.

OrangeRx 6ch

Postby Knorm » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Everyone;
This may be an old topic but I need some help.
I just recieved 3 OrangeRx 6 channel RX from Hobby King and I can't get any of them to bind to my DX6i. When I plug in the Li-po the Rx light comes on steady and will not bind. I have the Bind plug in the Batt/Bind port and the ESC wire in the THRO port and I plug in the power to the Rx prior to turning on the DX6i with the Train switch held on. I also have an AR6110e for this plane and it binds and functions fine even after I tried all 3 Orange Rx's.
Can I plug the ESC wire into the BATT port and put the bind plug in the AUX1 port without damaging anything and will that work?
Anyone have any advice?
Norm
Knorm

Re: OrangeRx 6ch

Postby Knorm » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Everyone;

Well I think I solve my issue. I found a thread that said the S on the side of the OramgeRx is for the Signal and is upside down from the AR6110e. So I pluged in everything with the white signal wire (S) matching the S on the Rx and it works. I was able to bind to my DX6i and everything funtions. Thanks for reading my posts, I hope this will help someone else.

Norm
Knorm

Postby K9000wner » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm

watching this orange rx
K9000wner

Postby RCModelReviews » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I just received a couple of these receivers (HK never did send the promised review sample so I bought them from the review budget).

I'll be publishing my findings in due course.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Receiver/transmitter Batteries