FlySky Turnigy Imax Eurgle 9X Transmitter Full Review

If you've seen a cool RC video on YouTube and you think it's worth sharing with the rest of us, post the link and a brief description here so we can all have a look.

FlySky Turnigy Imax Eurgle 9X Transmitter Full Review

Postby JBC » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm

I've been flying with the 9X radio and Corona 2.4gHz dsss V2 module for over a year now and am very happy to report it's worked absolutely flawlessly in that time :) here's my full video review with special mention to Bruce and the great work he does here at RCMR.com, hope you enjoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piltMeioa5s
Helping the glue industry, one crash at a time.....
JBC

Re: FlySky Turnigy Imax Eurgle 9X Transmitter Full Review

Postby pushinoldrc » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 am

Great video as usual! Every review/article I see about this transmitter makes me want one badly. But, as is usual with HobbyKing, they are currently backordered.
Thanks again for the video.
Bryan
Landing is one aerobatic maneuver that MUST be perfected!
pushinoldrc

Re: FlySky Turnigy Imax Eurgle 9X Transmitter Full Review

Postby JBC » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 am

Thanks Bryan, glad you enjoyed it :) if you don't want to wait for Hobbyking to get it in stock you can also get it from leaderhobby.com. It's the FlySky version but essentially the same unit plus it comes with the later v.14 firmware. I have 2 Turnigys and 1 FlySky, I was like you waiting and waiting for Hobbyking, got fed up and ended up ordering from Leader, quite happy, they have comparative prices to HK and ship fast.
Helping the glue industry, one crash at a time.....
JBC

Return to YouTube RC videos worth watching