Copterx CT9A can I change the module?

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

Copterx CT9A can I change the module?

Postby Szilard » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi guys,

I bought this transmitter: http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_inf ... ts_id=9986
I didn't know what to expect of this system and I wasn't familiar with this site yet either. I've read a few reviews here and I realized that this TX is PROBABLY a Turnigy 9X V1 (the 2.4ghz module is removable it has the pins and everything), but it's sold with a 9ch receiver and Copterx is written all over it.
From what I can tell from the threads about the 9X, you can just switch modules back and forth in a 9X V1. Is that true? If it is and this is a 9X branded "Copterx" then I'd like to put an FrSky V8FT module in it. Does that work with a 9X?

P.S. I already disassembled it, and it looks THE SAME as the 9X, so I already bought the DIY kit for the blacklight :D
Szilard

Re: Copterx CT9A can I change the module?

Postby Szilard » Wed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi guys.

It's confirmed! This TX is a Turnigy 9X V1. I put a Turnigy DIY backlight kit in it and it works. I put an FrSky JR type module in it with telemetry and that works too. Even the pins connected perfectly :D
So now with these upgrades I can happily say that I succeeded in buying a cheap TX which is almost as good as its pricey counterparts :)
My only beef is with ehirobo now because the TX is more expensive with them :lol:
Szilard

Postby xupapugy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm

Cardboard cards are biodegradable and compostable, breaking down naturally over time without harming the environment. Unlike plastic or synthetic materials, pop up cards for birthdays decomposes into organic matter, returning nutrients to the soil and supporting ecosystem health.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 pm

Studies have also suggested that vitamin C may play a role in reducing the risk of certain types of cancer, including breast, lung, and colon cancer, what are the key ingredients in a trinity morning formula although more research is needed to fully understand its potential benefits in cancer prevention.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:50 pm

Make fine adjustments to your desk lamp's position and brightness based on how to fix a desk lamp the specific tasks you're performing. Increase the light intensity for detailed work or decrease it for tasks that require less focus, such as browsing or brainstorming.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:52 pm

Weighted dinosaur plush toys are designed to be portable and versatile, allowing children to weighted animal take them wherever they go. Whether at home, school, or on the go, these toys provide a familiar source of comfort and support for children with special needs.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:52 pm

Some celebrities establish their own foundations, allowing them to have a hands-on approach to shahrukh khan net worth philanthropy and direct involvement in decision-making processes.
xupapugy

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers