Hk450 turnigy 9x with erazor guts settings

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Hk450 turnigy 9x with erazor guts settings

Postby Jay » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 am

I finally got the basic stick controls working the correct dirrection and servos. woohoo.... I am still running into problems. They appear to be problems with settings, "I think" When I spool up it shakes until I my throttle is like 20 to 25% upward. Then I lift off it spins to the right "really bad". I can stop it from spinning by moving joystick to offset the trim, but it is pretty much allthe way over. Also when I move joystick to move the tail to the left it trys to move the tail but I think the gyro is stopping it. Move the stick to the right and it does great tail moves no problem. Also The Turnigy 9 x has a GyroSensitity knob, that can be active or inactive right now I dont know how to set it so I have it inactive. Heck dont even know if it works with the GY192 That I am using.
It is spining to much to get it to lift comfortably. I have the servo and the rudder set to mid point.
Ideas? or anybody have a Turnigy they wish to swap setting with me.? Any input would be helpfull guys.
Jay

Re: Hk450 turnigy 9x with erazor guts settings

Postby ergocentric » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Most gyros go from rate mode to heading hold mode using the extra servo plug (the one with only one wire) plugged in to the flap/gear channel of your receiver.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think the heliguy guides are quite comprehensive: http://www.heliguy.com/Forum/trex-450-s ... s-f74.html
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)