Bruce's good work

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Bruce's good work

Postby jeffie8696 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Just wanted to applaud Bruce for his efforts to keep us all informed an up to date on the hobby we enjoy so much.
Having written reviews with SIG Model Airplanes on their Aviastar engines I realize how difficult it is to remain unbiased.
When I found a problem with the carbs it was duly reported in my review and thankfully SIG has stepped up to fix all issues from it.
I think Bruce will be saving me a lot of money that would otherwise be wasted buying untested junk and think he deserves a hand from us all.
I am still a member of RCG and RCUniverse (so far havent gotten the boot yet) and you can see my reports there under my same user name.
Thanks again Bruce!! Jeffie8696 :D
jeffie8696

Re: Bruce's good work

Postby RCModelReviews » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Thank you very much for your kind words -- nice to know my efforts are appreciated and I hope I'll be able to keep up the good work.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby jeffie8696 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

If there is any way I can help feel free to ask. Jeff
jeffie8696

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 am

At this stage, the best thing people can do is spread the word. The more people who are aware of RCModelReviews and visit regularly then the more effect it will have in the marketplace and the fewer people will make uninformed purchasing decisions.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby Rob2160 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 am

Yes, Thanks for your great work Bruce, this is the most unbiased and informative site I have found..

I even like the way you speak fast.. it goes straight into my head at that speed....

Are you in Aus?
Rob2160

Postby jeffie8696 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 am

I have told my friends and they will tell their friends , so on and so forth. :D
Keep those reviews coming I am installing a DIY 2.4 module in my old radio, I will post a photo when its done. You may like it.
jeffie8696

Postby skyguy04 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Yep, +1 to this post. Bruce's work is VERY MUCH appreciated. I find myself checking this site/forum/you tube channel every day. I have also purchased some stuff i probably wouldn't have purchased, had Bruce not tested it. If i get some extra money, i will be sure to donate to the cause. There is too much hype in this hobby and the company's are taking advantage of us. It's time someone holds them to higher standards. For me, that is what this site is all about! Thank you Bruce!
skyguy04

Postby skyguy04 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 pm

As a side note, shouldn't this go in the "feed back about this website" forum?
skyguy04

Postby PhoenIX_rc » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 am

Also i wanted to say thank You for doing all that hard work for RC community.

It's extremely hard to find unbiased and confirmed info nowadays.
Especially all in one place, ofter side by side so tests are comparable.

Thanks to You I'm not saving no more for Futaba fasst system - I would rather buy FrSky !

Many thanks!
PhoenIX_rc

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)