Spektrum DX8

Nicad, NiMH, Lithium, A123? If it's transmitter or receiver batteries you want to talk about, do it in this forum.

Spektrum DX8

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 pm

I wonder if any readers have bought themselves a brand new DX8 and if so, what are their first impressions.

There have been a few "issues" reported already but Spektrum UK (who it seems, *are* willing to talk with RCModelReviews) are assuring people that the fix is imminent.

Leaving the issue of DSM2 aside (since that's a somewhat polarizing one), I'd like some feedback on the rest of this radio and how people are finding it.

I'm busy trying to scrape together enough money to buy one for review purposes but they're not cheap (well not as cheap as other stuff I review) and Horizon clearly aren't going to come to the party with a review sample any time soon.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: Spektrum DX8

Postby pushinoldrc » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 pm

It seems to me that if Horizon thinks so highly of you, (This is obvious as they would have just ignored the review rather than to mention it) they should be willing to utilize your services to their benefit. I would think that their investment of 'giving you' a DX8 would be worth the effort. That is unless they are not confident of their product, which seems to be the origin of their conflict.
Bryan
Landing is one aerobatic maneuver that MUST be perfected!
pushinoldrc

Re: Spektrum DX8

Postby RCModelReviews » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Maybe you should tell them that ;-)
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Return to Receiver/transmitter Batteries